Monday, July 27, 2009

Who is Beadtanical Betty?

Hello out there in cyberland. I'm Beadtanical Betty, although my name is not actually Betty...I'm thinking of that in more of the general familiarity of the word as in skate Betty or surf Betty only for me I'm more of a homemaker Betty. I suppose I think that means that I rock out in the household department. I do truly enjoy creating a fun, safe and genuinely happy household.

I spend a lot of hours in kitchen cooking up tasty dishes to feed my family and friends. I love to play outdoors and hike in the woods and take in beautiful vistas and wildflowers. I also create a variety of jewlery and floral peices using the French beaded flower technique.

I hope to use this blog as a place to chare my creative ideas, beautiful images of the wild, delicious dishes and funny antics from the life of a five year old, and of course the occasional mommy rant.

1 comment:

  1. yay! glad you are here...i'm looking forward to all your recipes...you are an awesome cook!!
    xoxo
    ansley

    ReplyDelete