Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Snow much fun




Last week we had a winter snow here in GA. It was the first time in a while I had seen a good snow, and by good I don't mean as good as 10 years ago in Madison County, NC, but still 4 inches can certainly be a lot of fun. I realized that I didn't have any recent pictures of me and my honey and so I made him stop mid snowman build and take one with me. Here we are flashing winter smiles at the camera





Four inches of snow is also the most snow our little guy has ever seen in one place in his young life. Talk about excited. He was totally beside himself with joy. "Mom, it's so amazing isn't it? Look at the way it's falling." He loved it so much and we made a real effort to get out into the snow as a family and enjoy it to its fullest.





No comments:

Post a Comment